Balconies on Emerald/Crown vs. Diamond

FritzG

Which balconies on the Emerald/Crown are covered and uncovered? We've sailed the Diamond, and I know the Baja balconies are the covered ones, but the deck plans for the Emerald and Crown have more passenger decks above Baja deck than the Diamond does.

Which balconies on the Emerald/Crown are covered and uncovered? We've sailed the Diamond, and I know the Baja balconies are the covered ones, but the deck plans for the Emerald and Crown have more passenger decks above Baja deck than the Diamond does.
The decks on Emerald, Baja, Aloha and Riveria are covered balconies. The Dolphin deck is open and the Caribe deck is half covered and half open. The few cabins facing aft on dolphin and caribe deck are covered.

Riviera would be the only additional cabin deck, the balcony layout is the same on all of them. :)

If Caribe are half covered, half opened does this mean they're bigger balconies?

Yes they are fantastic. You will hear a lot of people say put people above can look down on you but guess what you can also look up at them so no balcony unless you are in the aft is really private.

Archived