Noordam- Obstructed View- Big windows?!

patrickc

I read another thread & just wanted to verify-- do the obstructed view rooms on the Noordam have floor to ceiling windows? (Uppper Promenade). I think that's kind of funny. But also makes me feel better about my HH Guarantee room.

Wow, thanks! & I guess although you can't see beyond lifeboats & gear, you can look down on the deck, some of the water. I really do think it's amusing -you get a big window w/ nothing to look at! LOL. happy cruising.

Wow, thanks! & I guess although you can't see beyond lifeboats & gear, you can look down on the deck, some of the water. I really do think it's amusing -you get a big window w/ nothing to look at! LOL. happy cruising.

Unless the lifeboats are gone! God Forbid! LOL

Some are better than others, but in many of them you can see some water by looking left, right, or below the lifeboat. And in a tender port you may get a great view for a while if they use "your" tender/lifeboat.

And with a guarantee there's always the chance you'll move up to a partially obstructed or an unobstructed. On the Zuiderdam in Dec myy DD/DSiL's H guarantee became a C on the Main deck.

Archived