OBC email today???

vic/leelee

I went online under my name awhile back (cruise is booked under partners name and email) to see prices. So today I received an email from Carnival about a $100 OBC for March. Can we still get that credit if we are already booked or is it for New bookings only?? anybody else get the email??

I went online under my name awhile back (cruise is booked under partners name and email) to see prices. So today I received an email from Carnival about a $100 OBC for March. Can we still get that credit if we are already booked or is it for New bookings only?? anybody else get the email??

i got the email. it looks like they are going to do a diff promo every week during the month of march. if your sailing falls within the time frames stated, call them.

only one promo can be applied at a time, unless there is a special carveout for this offer (i didn't read the fine print b/c i cannot sail during this time). if you already rec'd a promo on the booking, see if this promo beats the promo already rec'd. if you booked verey early, chances are your sailing went up, so to rebook at today's rates w/ a $100 OBC per stateroom may not yield a better savings.

$100 is a decent amt of money though (figure discounting the cabin by $50 ppp for 1st and 2nd pax rate), so it certainly wldn't hurt to call.

I assume you are talking about March funtenniel

Bookings had to be made during the month of march;)

select sailings and the obc is UP to $100

yes, but if this promo is better than one rec'd, the booking wld be cancelled and the cruise wld be rebooked, thus technically satisfying that requirement.

they are not supposed to do that, if memory of fine print serves me correctly, but they have done it before.

The way I read it, the OBC is only for sailings between March and May 08.

Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and are based on category 4A. Fare code must be requested to receive promotion. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. No name changes allowed. Full deposit required at the time of booking. Maximum non refundable on board credit up to $100 per stateroom on select 3,4,5 & 7 day sailings between March - May 2008. Single occupancy booking receive 1/2 the on board credit amount. Offer excludes categories 1A/4S/5A/6E/7A/8P/8S/9A/IS/OV/BL/ST/11/12. Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Offer only combinable with supersaver rates only. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Valid on new individual bookings only. Additional blackout dates may apply. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Credit for previous purchases is not permitted and guests who previously booked, cancelled and then rebooked during this period are not eligible. Request fare code COF1. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.

I booked on 2/17/2008 and i am going on the fascination in may and i called and they gave it to me!! so it doesn't have to be new bookings only. I say it doesn't hurt to call and ask!! have a great day!

yup. congrats, and i am not surprised. :)

q though, did you have an exisitng promo on the booking, and did they rebook you?

I also got the email this morning. In blue bold print it says something like "don't forget to mention your previous guest number". I have yet to sail on Carnival and was surprised to see this number. Yet when I tried it to book on line, it said it was invaild.

I'm thinking of cancelling my RCI cruise in October and going with Carnival. It looks to be a cost savings, but I would lose the OBCs.

Decisions, Decisions.

Week two of Carnival's Funtennial Celebration is here and we're just getting warmed up. This week, we're featuring family-sized savings with up to $300 off a variety of summer sailings when you add 3rd and 4th guests to your stateroom.

This extra-special offer open March 8th and is available until March 14th. Be sure to book early for best price and availability.

Week two of Carnival's Funtennial Celebration is here and we're just getting warmed up. This week, we're featuring family-sized savings with up to $300 off a variety of summer sailings when you add 3rd and 4th guests to your stateroom.

This extra-special offer open March 8th and is available until March 14th. Be sure to book early for best price and availability.

thanks! what's the code?

Archived