Booking guarantee with more than 2 people in cabin

cmacf1

Is it possible to book a guarantee if our family of 4 will be staying in one cabin? On other cruiselines' websites, I see that generally you can't book guarantees if there are more than 2 in the party, but I didn't see that on Carnival's website.

As long as you are booking on your own you should have no problem booking the GTY for 4. We have done it with three people for our past 6 cruises. If you are booking with a group you can not do the GTY with more then 2 people. If you are using a TA they may be trying to do a group thing with out you even knowing you're part of the group.

I booked an inside guarantee for Aug 31 cruise. I went witha an online web site. I was told if there is space available I can add more people t my cabin up to the point of final payment which is in June. I was also told this by Carnival when they called to tell me about a sale they were having.

Funny you should ask . . . I was booking online for an IS guarenteed yesterday and was wondering the same thing . . so I called the website and they said YES, it would only show you rooms available for the number of people you said were traveling . . . Just my experience . . .

Great answers!! Thanks everybody! It looks like we WILL be able to afford an Alaskan cruise in 2009 after all!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! While we'd love a balcony, we'd rather do great excursions and we don't have the money for both a balcony and great excursions. Thanks again!!!

Archived