Carnival Fascination 3-7-08--Tips\Hints, Anyone?

My wife and I are going on this cruise...leaving Friday from Miami and returning Monday.

I've never been on a cruise (repeated viewings of The Poseidon Adventure at a young age, coupled with much reading about the Titanic turned me off to cruise ships for a LONG time) but I've finally decided that now's the time to try out a cruise, especially because we got a really good deal through AAA. My wife's gone on many cruises in the past and says that I'll love it.

Sooo...for you more experienced cruisers out there, do you have any tips\hints\ideas on how to have a great time on the Carnival Fascination? What should we definitely do, and what should we avoid?

We will be docking in Nassau for a day, and any information about what to do there is welcome also. =)

Thank you very much! I've read so many great cruise stories on this board--honestly, I was pretty skeptical about the idea at first, but then I came here and your enthusiasm about cruising helped win me over. I hope that all of you are able to provide us with some helpful information that will make our first cruise together as a married couple (we've been married 7 months) a memory to remember! =)

Congrats on your first cruise and on your recent marriage. You've probably already boarded the ship as I'm writing this, so I'm not gonna give any advice...I'm on the exact same cruise leaving March 21, though, and I hope you'll come back and post about your trip and give ME all the great pointers!

My husband and I married in November in Key West and then drove to POM and hopped on a 10-day cruise honeymoon. Best. Time. Ever. I hope you'll be able to say the same!

Paige

Archived