Cagney's breakfast/lunch for villa and/or suite pax?

JessLCH

Please clarify if this perk is for all suite guests or only Villa guests. Also, what perks are ONLY for villa guests? Is it just access to courtyard and private deck?

Its my understanding that all suite guests(not minis) can use Cagney's but that the Villa passengers only can eat breakfast and lunch by the Villa Pool...

Please clarify if this perk is for all suite guests or only Villa guests. Also, what perks are ONLY for villa guests? Is it just access to courtyard and private deck?
I was in an AC suite and I had breakfast and lunch at Cagney's. I was on the Jade from Feb 16 to 29.

Also, those deemed as VIPs (including Gold and Platinum Latitudes) are entitled to Cagney's for breakfast/lunch....we had that on the Gem a couple weeks ago.

Are you sure about Gold Latitudes. It was my understanding that this included Platinum but not Gold.

PE

Hi, I am new to this board and new to cruising...and am rapidly becoming completely addicted to this board as I have been reading tons of info from so many people! I am booked on the Dawn (AE Aft Suite) in 2009 and am curious if there is a cover charge for Cagneys for breakfast and lunch (I know that there is a cover charge for dinner).

Thanks to the many dedicated people who continue to provide such detailed information - almost all of my questions have been addressed in these threads!

Clara

Hi, I am new to this board and new to cruising...and am rapidly becoming completely addicted to this board as I have been reading tons of info from so many people! I am booked on the Dawn (AE Aft Suite) in 2009 and am curious if there is a cover charge for Cagneys for breakfast and lunch (I know that there is a cover charge for dinner).

Clara

No, there is no surcharge for Cagney's during breakfast and lunch. But, as of last November this dining option did not exist on the Dawn. Maybe it will be added as part of Freestyle 2.0.

PE

Archived