Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tigger296

quesitons

My husband and two of our children will be sailing on the Spendour of the Seas on January 29, 2005 and will be sailing the Western Caribbean. We're booked into an oceanview on level 6. This is our first cruise and I have so many questions I don't know where to begin so I'll keep this simple by asking....... Could you please tell me everything and anything you know about the Splendour and oceanview staterooms. Also, please post any pictures you may have. Of course, any cruising avice is welcomed.:D

Thanks,

Ginger

Thanks to both of you for replying. I had read the reviews but didn't know about the photos so I'm headed that way to check it out.

Ginger

We were on the Splendour in February 2004. If you have any questions I will try to help you out as much as possible. Our cruise was a partial transit through the Panama Canal. We loved the ship, crew and the food. We had a D1 Catagory on the Starboard side towards the front of the ship.