Land Excursions on Princess Cruisetour -- when can I book?

JLDMED

I'm unsure of when you can book, but you can look at what is offered on princess lodges dot com. Under the hotels is an activities link. This will list the excursion, duration, and prices. Nothing about times. If you don't get a booking timeframe answer here, a call to the hotel may get you the answer

When I tried to book excursions on Princess website, it came back and said excursion were not available until 75 days before cruise. That's final payment date too, so I think the two are tied together. Maybe once your final payment is paid, then you'll be able to book excursions.

I sympathize with you - I searched for almost 6 weeks before my TA finally found the answer I was looking for. When you arrive for the land portion of the tour, you will be given forms to fill out to request the tours you want. This didn't really work for me, because the specific fishing trip I wanted to book for DH on the Kenai portion would be the next day after I would be given the forms, and I just knew it would be booked up because we are going there in the height of salmon fishing season! So, the TA found out for me that if you call 1-800-426-0500, the princess reps will book for you immediately. They will want your booking number, and they need a credit card - you will be charged immediately for everything you book. Then, the next day, those tours I booked showed up on my itinerary on the personalizer! Ahh, relief from my stress worrying about this oh-so-important fishing trip! I went ahead and booked several other things for the days we are at leisure. You gotta love those reps! :cool: Oh, and one other thing, my TA volunteered to call them for me if I wanted her to - I just chose to do it myself! Good luck with your booking!

Peggy

• 3 weeks later...

THANKS SO MUCH!!

I sympathize with you - I searched for almost 6 weeks before my TA finally found the answer I was looking for. When you arrive for the land portion of the tour, you will be given forms to fill out to request the tours you want. This didn't really work for me, because the specific fishing trip I wanted to book for DH on the Kenai portion would be the next day after I would be given the forms, and I just knew it would be booked up because we are going there in the height of salmon fishing season! So, the TA found out for me that if you call 1-800-426-0500, the princess reps will book for you immediately. They will want your booking number, and they need a credit card - you will be charged immediately for everything you book. Then, the next day, those tours I booked showed up on my itinerary on the personalizer! Ahh, relief from my stress worrying about this oh-so-important fishing trip! I went ahead and booked several other things for the days we are at leisure. You gotta love those reps! :cool: Oh, and one other thing, my TA volunteered to call them for me if I wanted her to - I just chose to do it myself! Good luck with your booking!

Peggy

Archived