Oceania vs. Azamara

agnesd

Sister in law and I travelled on Nautica a couple years ago and absolutely hated it. We thought ,except for the service in a couple areas - room and main dining room, it was a poor choice for us in too many areas of recount here (my review is posted on Oceania area). The constant nickle and diming we encountered everywhere was also a real turn off. The ship itself, same as Azamara ships , was so so (we disliked the 'decor' greatly-flocked wallpaper and brocade are so dreary and outdated). But, the size of the ships is good and we would consider an Azamara trip if we could get some input from folks who have done both. We think Celebrity will probably provide a much better bang for our buck as well as a higher level of satisfaction. Comments???

NAS-KARR, when I click on the Search feature on the yellow bar, that function isn't currently working. Please tell me how you are searching.

Thanks, Nancy

Nancy,

Go to the main page of the Oceania Cruises forum where the threads are listed. On that page a little below the top yellow bar, you'll see a smaller yellow bar on the right side. One of the links on this bar says "Search this Forum." That search function still works and is the one NAS-KARR must be using.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Archived