Question: Carnival Miracle Aft Cabin

Theresa522

If your cousin is in 8275 you can have the divider removed. Both you and your cousin should go to the information desk as soon as you board and request the divider be removed. If you wait, you may be told that too many requests have already been made.

If your cousin is in 8271, I do not know if that panel opens or can be removed.

• 3 weeks later...

I see that you were on the Carnival Legend in room 8271. I am a first time cruiser and will be staying in that very same room on our 7 day cruise that departs April 20th.

By any chance do you have any digital pictures of the room that you can send me? Also how is the room itself? Was it worth the expense of the upgrade? We are bringing our two children ages 12 and 6. Are there beds seperate from ours? Thank you for your time.

I see that you were on the Carnival Legend in room 8271. I am a first time cruiser and will be staying in that very same room on our 7 day cruise that departs April 20th.

By any chance do you have any digital pictures of the room that you can send me? Also how is the room itself? Was it worth the expense of the upgrade? We are bringing our two children ages 12 and 6. Are there beds seperate from ours? Thank you for your time.

Hi, from what I read. You have a seperate bedroom. The kids will sleep in the livingroom and your stewart will set it up for you. The balcony is HUGE. There will be my husband, daughter and I in this room in July. I think it was worth the money and have heard nothing but good about it. Plus with four of you I think the extra room will be great. I have attached some pictures below.

stateroom6258c.jpg

stateroom8268b.jpg

stateroom6217c.jpg

stateroom8268f.jpg

stateroom4237g.jpg

We had room 8275 on the Miracle last September, and they said that the dividers could not be opened on the aft of the ship. They gave us a bottle of wine for compensation.

How was the room? If we can open the divider that would be great, if not, oh well what can ya do. :D

Hi again, I just realized that you were not talking about the cabin we have this year.. So please do not look at those pictures...lol Sorry.. Those are of the cabin we have on the Miracle. The legend 8271 however is also a great cabin. Our cousins are staying in that one this July. NO seperate bedroom though. All one room. Very nice vanity area and bathroom. Balcony is a nice size also.

Archived