What is your Sephora "must have" item?

Okay gals. I'm getting ready to place an order for a lip gloss that I neglected to buy the last time I was in NYC, and I hate to order JUST one item. :p So...what are your "must have" favorites from Sephora? Maybe I'll try something new and find a new favorite myself! :)

If you get the "to go" size, it is .5 oz for $16 to $17. The regular size is .93 oz for $36 to $42 - go figure. It is silicone based goo that you smooth on before foundation. It makes my foundation look better because it fills all of my tiny lines. Also, I find that I need a lot less foundation when I use the primer.

I have used Original - colorless, Adjust in lavender - for yellow skintones, and Bronzer - which gives you a tan look under your regular foundation.

I like the lavender the most, but they don't offer it in the mini size. The bronzer is a little tricky to use, so I usually buy the original.

Another thing about the To Go size is that it is in a tiny tube, instead of a heavy glass bottle, which is great for travel.

Well, if you really want to get into the cruise mood, Philosophy has a bodywash package called "Lets Cruise". It has 3 "flavours", Blue Hawaiian, Melon Daquiri and Kiwi-Starfruit Martini. Yummy morning showers get me in the cruise mood even though we are still deep in snow. Love Philosophy, and the best part.....the drink recipes are in the front of the bottles!!!!:cool:

OOOO.. I LOVE you for starting this thread!!:D

I was getting ready to place an order last night and got tired...

Now, I will wait and see what other goodies I can throw in!!

Since I am getting ready for our cruise in a few weeks here, I am all about the bronze look right now, so here are my offerings:

P179929_hero.jpg

4401_logo.jpg

red_nav_arrow.gifVIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY Sugar Cosmetics Travel Tan Face and Body Bronzer

What it is:

Sugar Cosmetic's best-selling bronzer in a portable dispenser for quick touch-ups!

What it is formulated to do:

The newest addition to the Tropic Tan family, Tropic Travel Tan Bronzer lets you sweep on a radiant sun-kissed bronze with a super-fine powder-in-a-brush. It's the perfect travel companion for a gorgeous glow on the go!

P140611_hero.jpg

BY Sephora Brand

SuperStars - Super Sheen Bronzing Mist (Original Price $18)

Raise your radiance quotient with this super-hydrating blend of skin-smoothing nut oils, aloe vera gel, and vitamin e, plus a generous helping of golden-bronze shimmer. Mist it everywhere for a golden glow that hydrates the skin, leaving behind the warm scent of coconut.

Ok...have to get ready for my date with my children and their friends to go see Horton Hears a Who!

Woo Hoo!!:D

Well, if you really want to get into the cruise mood, Philosophy has a bodywash package called "Lets Cruise". It has 3 "flavours", Blue Hawaiian, Melon Daquiri and Kiwi-Starfruit Martini. Yummy morning showers get me in the cruise mood even though we are still deep in snow. Love Philosophy, and the best part.....the drink recipes are in the front of the bottles!!!!:cool:

Dang...those sound MAHvelous! :D Thanks!!

I agree with Heather - this thread is genious!!

I have to buy Laura Mercier mineral makeup. I personally like it better than BE.

But who among us can go in and buy JUST what we went in for? I go in for one thing, and come out with several. Its like a playground for girls!!

Heather - how do you get the photos to post like you do? I love when we can see exactly what you are talking about.

Heather - how do you get the photos to post like you do? I love when we can see exactly what you are talking about.

:D Go to the product/image of your choice and right mouse click it...Copy it, bring it here and Paste it here into the body of the post. VOILA!!:D

Now, MORE!! MORE!!

I need to shop and order, need more ideas!!:D

I can't live without my DDF eye cream with sunblock.

It's the only sunblock I can use near my eyes that doesn't burn, and it a very nice eye cream as well that has anti-oxidents in it.

P21255_hero.jpg

DDF stand for Doctors Dermatological Formula

I love Smashbox

These products are all awesome! This is a try me kit. I use all of these products and love them all.

235_dt.jpg

I usually order from QVC they have good deals as does Sephora. You get lash primer, under eye brightner (love this), Brow Tech which is the best product ever and their creme eyeliners (another must). Plus the brush for the eyeliner and the brow tech for 29.00. I use all Smashbox products and they are all awesome!

Kristen

Hi Sam!!!

Just a shout out!

Hey lady - How's things in Chicago? Any new cruises coming up?

And to keep on topic, here's my other must have from Sephora...:D

Laura Mercier Lip Stain in Mulberry...I tried the Benefit lip stain, and it didn't do a whole lot colorwise - this one's great for beach days. Gives a good color that lasts a while. Just a warning though - doesn't come with an applicator - I use my finger...

P188501_hero.jpg

So far I have added the following items to my list for my next visit to Sephora:

- Sugar Travel Tan and Bronzer

- Sephora Superstar Bronzing Mist

- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

- Laura Mercier Mulberry Lipstain

Keep them coming!

Now, kind of off topic (because it doesn't come from Sephora) I have recently discovered MAC Liquidlast eyeliner. Not their gel pot, but the liquid stuff. I have tried EVERY liner in the book, and with my oily lids nothing stayed put. This stuff is awesome. It only comes off with cleansing oil. I put my eye makeup on at 5:30 am, and wash it off at 7 at night. It doesn't move!!!

Just thought I'd pass that along.

Great thread! I gotta have:

Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDP

Shu Umera Basic Mascara

Sephora Eyelash Curler

Laura Geller Blush (Apricot)

Bare Escentuals Lipstick in Ripe Fig

And my T3 products.

Geez, I could go on forever!!!! It's a good thing Sephora is less than 5 miles from my house!:D

Susan

S

Now' date=' kind of off topic (because it doesn't come from Sephora) I have recently discovered MAC Liquidlast eyeliner. Not their gel pot, but the liquid stuff. I have tried EVERY liner in the book, and with my oily lids nothing stayed put. This stuff is awesome. It only comes off with cleansing oil. I put my eye makeup on at 5:30 am, and wash it off at 7 at night. It doesn't move!!!

Just thought I'd pass that along.[/quote']

I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner. I have used an Avon liquid for years but I dont care for their new product.

Where do you find the product you mentioned and is the applicator a thin brush type applicator or what?

I got the Philosophy Shear Splendor shampoo and conditioner. It's great for moisturizing your hair. Sometimes the salt water and/or chlorine can dry your hair out. My hair felt like straw some evenings. It certainly cuts out the frizzies. I LOVED it. I have now ordered full size versions of the same products.

I highly recommend this product. I ordered a sampler that had the two shampoos and Purity skin cleanser along with a couple of other packets of stuff. I can't remember what all was in it. All I LOVED was the Shear Splendor.

Also, I like the Marc Jacobs mini perfume. They had a great Marc Jacobs kit with a red lip color too.

J

How do you use that? Do you brush it over entire face or just highlight certain areas? I never know how to use them...

I use a "blush brush", and just brush a couple of strokes on my face...cheeks, nose and forehead. It makes such a difference...I never realized how much before I tried it. :)

I have been looking for a liquid eyeliner. I have used an Avon liquid for years but I dont care for their new product.

Where do you find the product you mentioned and is the applicator a thin brush type applicator or what?

MAC Cosmetics - either in major department stores or in MAC individual stores, if you are lucky enough to have one. Yes it is a brush applicator. I wasn't too keen on it to start, so I used by double ended Stila liner brush. But I'm now able to use the brush it comes with, as long as I am sure not to put too much product on it.

Archived