Where to go

carol515

Sorry so long.

Family of 3 one being a teenager (15) are thinking of going on another cruise. Last year we went to the Sensation from port Carnival. Our choses this time wold be Carnival Elation 5 day Mecican Riviera leaving from San Diego go to Cabo and Ensenada. Another chosice would be 4 day Leaving fro Los ANgeles stoping at Catalinia Island and Ensenada. Another chosice would be a Royal Caribbean Mexican Baja/Riviera leaving fro Los Angeles stoping at San Diego, Catalina island and Ensenada. What is it like in Mexico? Is it safe? Do they have cheap t-shirts like they have in the Bahama? We would go the end of May, I suppose whale watching is over by then.

Our other choices would leave from Miami One is on the Carnival Fascination going to Key west,and Cozumel Or go onRoyal Caribbean going to Naussa, coco cay and Key west.

Which do you perfer? We like seeing snimals and fish. Would love to go on a sub. Husband does not swim so anything that has to do with swimming is out. I want to get a buch of cheep t shirt so I can make a quilt of the places we went to.

Sorry so long just give me you opion

Mexico is safe enough for cruise passengers-- just be as careful there as you would be at home!

I would do the longest trip I could afford! (Don't forget to figure airfare, if any, and travel time!)

Driving to port would give it the edge, if that's possible!

There are plenty of things to do that don't require or entail swimming!!!

Archived