Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alabama gal

WellWishers?

Has anyone used wellwishers lately? I usually have sodas and water delivered to our room. Company I used before is no longer in business. Carnival does not offer my sodas. My husband does not want to carry around sodas. I want to be able to enjoy our first wrap around balcony. I plan on relaxing with a good book and I need my sodas. Thanks for any help.

I've used them for about 10 years...never a problem.

I last used them the end of January.

Thanks Stircrzy for your response. Their site does not say anything about sodas do you know if they deliver these? I really appreciate your help. I plan on calling them in a couple of days.

Has anyone used wellwishers lately? I usually have sodas and water delivered to our room. Company I used before is no longer in business. Carnival does not offer my sodas. My husband does not want to carry around sodas. I want to be able to enjoy our first wrap around balcony. I plan on relaxing with a good book and I need my sodas. Thanks for any help.

What is wellwishers???

FrogCWR, WellWishers is a company that makes gift deliveries to the ship. I have used Carnivals Bon Voyage for a few surprises for my husband, but they just do not offer my sodas, and I just don't like to carry them around since we get to the cruise terminal early and rooms are not ready.

Thanks Stircrzy for your response. Their site does not say anything about sodas do you know if they deliver these? I really appreciate your help. I plan on calling them in a couple of days.

Wellwishers will get you literally ANYTHING you want...if it's legal and within the guidelines of the cruiseline.

Call Stephanie and she will work with you on what you need.

Double check to see if they can still deliver to the port you will be going out of. Some ports/terminals are not allowing the deliveries any more.

What is wellwishers???

Curt,

Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you could tell me how you got your weather banner to be able to show the detaild weather when you click on the bottom right of it...I was able to get the banner in my signature but no matter how I copy it I can not get the "Click on " feature to work.. I went to the site & copied the script they say to copy but when I put it inmy signature it only comes up as a small box with a X in it. So I just clicked on properties & copy & pasted that into my signature & the banner comes up but as you will see the "Click on" feature will not work.. If you can HELP...Thanks

FrogCWR, WellWishers is a company that makes gift deliveries to the ship. I have used Carnivals Bon Voyage for a few surprises for my husband, but they just do not offer my sodas, and I just don't like to carry them around since we get to the cruise terminal early and rooms are not ready.

Hey neighbor. Don't mean to be off subject but it's nice to see someone from Oxford on the boards. Drop us a line sometime. My addy is in my signature.

If you can HELP...Thanks

Hmm...I don't know what to tell you. I just copied the code that was there on the site. Don't think I did anything "special". Maybe try one of the other designs to see if they work? :confused: Sorry I can't help much with this.