Ship to Shore

merder

For those who have travelled the several seas before, I need to know if the Nautica [on the Rome to Barcelona run] provides regular shore boats throughout the ship's stay in the ports of call. I am assuming that the ports do not have a docking pier for cruise ships.

For those who have travelled the several seas before, I need to know if the Nautica [on the Rome to Barcelona run] provides regular shore boats throughout the ship's stay in the ports of call. I am assuming that the ports do not have a docking pier for cruise ships.

When the ship tenders, the tenders run on a continual basis and they will tell you when the last one leaves from shore.

You assumptions are incorrect. I think you will find that because of Nautica's small size she will be moored alongside in almost all ports, with hardly any tender services.

Ask your travel agent about specifics.

Archived