Inspiration - Lobster Tail & Crab Legs

Phil_and_Cyndi

I will be going on the Inspiration for a 4 day cruise in April. Do they offer Lobster tail or crab legs on these cruises in the main dinning room or do you have to go to the premium dinning room?

There is no supper club on the Fantasy Class ships, only the Conquest and Spirit Class.

Lobster should be offered on formal night, the first sea day of your cruise.

On the 4-night they had lobster tail on the formal night (Friday in my case). I never saw crab legs on the dinner menu.

On the Elation 4 night cruise in February there was a Lobster Tail and Shrimp combo on Formal night in the dining room.

• 5 months later...
Were the crab legs available in the dining room or in the buffet?

Just to clarify, you had crab legs on your Carnival cruise?

Which ship was this and when? (Sorry CR I could get both quotes on this reply):confused:

To answer both questions. It was either on the 8 day Spirit in 2004 (90% sure) or Legend in 2003. I know I had lobster on both and would have been angry if it wasn't served at least once:D . I remember Crab Legs since a lady at the table mentioned also broiled tofu was listed and it should taste like cardboard. She was right ,but the side vegtables were the best I had on a cruise where the vegtables with the crab were boiled potatoes(UGH!). I don't know what type of crab it was.

All meals were in the dining room, never checked the buffet on CCL. On my last 4 cruises (3 HAL, 1 Princess) All had lobster, and I think all had crab. NONE had any offered in the buffet.

Archived