Where/When do I go to get Ice Show tickets?

Is it some ticket booth near the entrace to the ice arena? Its been so long since I last read about the tickets, I cant remember. I just remember to go get them right away? If someone would be so kind as to jog my bad memory.

When is the earliest I can get the tickets? What time do they start signing you up on Sunday?

Going on Voyager this Sunday. Upgrade fairy was very nice :D Last time I got almost the worst possible cabin for what I booked, this time RCL did good by me. sweet.

If they do not distribute all the tickets on the mentioned days and times as indicated in the compass, you will be able to find them at Guest Relations up until the day of the show.

Worst case scenario just head down to Studio "B" a half-hour before the show starts and you will be in the "standby" line. There seems to always be extra seats available.

We watched Seasons and it was fantastic ... Enjoy !!!

Is it some ticket booth near the entrace to the ice arena? Its been so long since I last read about the tickets, I cant remember. I just remember to go get them right away? If someone would be so kind as to jog my bad memory.

When is the earliest I can get the tickets? What time do they start signing you up on Sunday?

Going on Voyager this Sunday. Upgrade fairy was very nice :D Last time I got almost the worst possible cabin for what I booked, this time RCL did good by me. sweet.

The time and place for picking up your tickets for entry to the ice show will be posted in the daily Compass which is placed on your bed every evening. Be sure to get there early, since the lines tend to get very long.

If you are staying in a suite, or are Diamond/Diamond+, then the Concierge can get tickets for you.

The tickets are for entry only. Once inside, it is free seating, so if you want a good seat, get there early for the actual show. . ;)

We're on the Mariner, in a Junior Suite, does that qualify for Concierge?

I could be wrong, but Im remembering you have to be one category up from a JS to have a concierge with your cabin. Darn huh. At least you will get two cruise credits for your cruise.

When we were on Voyager in January.....there were 4 ice shows. They gave out all the tickets at one time. You just told them which show and how many tickets you wanted. I picked up for our whole group (9). Anyhow, the show times were something like 3 pm and 5 pm on one day and 7 pm and 9 pm on another day. I think that's correct.

Get there early....the seats fill up fast!

Archived