Carnival Glory

:D I am going with my family on the Carnival Glory 6/14/08 Western Caribbean. Has anyone gone on this itinerary? What was the best thing to do in Roatan and Freeport???? I have 3 teenagers with me, 15,18, and 19. Appreciate any help I can get.

I have no idea but I have the same questions. I am exactly 2 weeks after you on the same itinerary! You'll have to post a really good review once you return before I leave! :D

Holly

Going before you...neiner neiner. ;) Anyhow, kids ages 9, 5 and 2 and we are doing Paradise Beach in Cozumel, Captain your own Boat with coral breezes in Belize, however the reefs in Belize are fantastic for snorkeling, Dolphin Encounter in Freeport (if we can get on at the dock because they won't refund if the ship doesn't dock) and I am not positive for Roatan, but maybe a West End tour with Cinthia and Diana or Half Moon Bay beach.

Enjoy and get off the boat!!!!

:D I am going with my family on the Carnival Glory 6/14/08 Western Caribbean. Has anyone gone on this itinerary? What was the best thing to do in Roatan and Freeport???? I have 3 teenagers with me, 15,18, and 19. Appreciate any help I can get.

We were on the Glory (2nd time) in November with a 17 & 16 year old and my mom (76). All of us went zipling in Rotan and then Tabyana Beach. The zipling was a lot of fun and the snorkeling at the beach was amazing. It was raining in Freeport so we just went shopping. If you have any other questions just ask.

We will be on the ship the same time as you! In Roatan, part of the group will be doing the zip line, the rest diving.

In Cozumel - diving - hopefully a drift dive off of Palancar reef.

Freeport - doing our own thing at Lucaya National Park.

Check the roll call thread and sign up!

She does two Western Itineraries. Since you mentioned Freeport, I'm guessing you'll be doing the same one we'll be on in May.

Really looking foward to it!

Have you visited your Roll Call for that sailing?

I've booked Playa Uvas for Coz; cave tubing with Major Tom in Belize; Diana & Cinthia's folks as drivers for our day in Roatan, where I plan to zip line, see the iguana farm, and one of the west end beaches; and just go to the Sheraton/Westin neighborhood where the beach is free and relax on the last day in Freeport.

I'll write a LONG review (as I did after we returned from the Miracle in December).

Going the same week as you. Taking a 14,17,& 22 year olds.

Doing shopping and carlos and charlies in Coz.

cave tubing in belize and fins and flippers island in Roatan

Not sure about Freeport

Dont really care, just cant wait till june

Archived