Carnival Towel Animal Cabin Pictures Where Are You???

Musicman9859

Hey!! Has anyone got some great Cabin pictures they can post of the Towel animals the staff makes for us ? I do, but don't have em to post.. I know the DW and I like to pose with the little creatures in the cabin and have lots of fun doing so!

I figure there must be some GREAT cabin towel animal pictures out there somewhere... I would be most interested in seeing the shots of the towel animals with the actual cruise critic passenger!!

Wennfred are you there???? :)

I just kinda went with instinct on the turtle. I didn't have the book or anything. We left it for our room stewart with a little note. My wife said it was my way of being cute. She told her I was actually very creative.

Hey!! Has anyone got some great Cabin pictures they can post of the Towel animals the staff makes for us ? I do, but don't have em to post.. I know the DW and I like to pose with the little creatures in the cabin and have lots of fun doing so!

I figure there must be some GREAT cabin towel animal pictures out there somewhere... I would be most interested in seeing the shots of the towel animals with the actual cruise critic passenger!!

Wennfred are you there???? :)

Few from my cruise on the Freedom 11/07: http://gallery.mjcwebdesign.com/main.php?g2_itemId=2973

These are from my first cruise in 1994 when they used your dirty clothes to create things on your bed. I guess hygiene came into play since they only use clean (I hope) towels now!

They used Dirty towels in 1994?...You've got to be kidding!

The towel human on the bed is one I have never seen before! Was that done on a Carnival cruise ship?

I don't know what ship that one was on. they have a few life size people towels in that thread. I like the one with the blue jean legs under the bed! :)

Archived