honeymoon cruise over christmas????

Our wedding date is December 20,2008 and we're planning to take a cruise the following week. So this will be over Christmas. What do cruises do special on Christmas? I know there will be a lot of families on there that time of year, but ...well, whatever! Also, I think we'll be in Montego Bay, Jamaica on Christmas day - will there be places open there that day

Having not cruised during the holiday season, I cannot personally offer you any advice.:o I would reccommend checking out the roll call (or starting one) for your cruise, I am sure someone will have some answers for you. Best wishes for your upcoming wedding and a wonderful honeymoon! :)

• 1 month later...

I cruised over christmas years ago and I remember they had a special meal(I think it was turkey or something), the whole ship was decorated, and of course santa was there. We were at sea though on the day of christmas so I don't know about things being open, but I would hazzard a guess that they would be closed or minimized hours.

Our wedding date is December 20,2008 and we're planning to take a cruise the following week. So this will be over Christmas. What do cruises do special on Christmas? I know there will be a lot of families on there that time of year, but ...well, whatever! Also, I think we'll be in Montego Bay, Jamaica on Christmas day - will there be places open there that day

Not sure if this interests you but whnen we were in St Maartan on Christmas day we attended a local church and it was one of the most memorable masses we have attended. The locals embraced us and made it a really special Christmas Day!:)

We just finished Christmas cruise in Hawaii. We were at sea on Christmas day. The ship was decorated with all your typical Christmas decor. There was a very nice mid-night buffet with a Christmas theme. But other than that I dont' remember anything all that special.

Archived