Balcony chairs.

maxamuus

We just returned from the Pride two weeks ago and our balcony had the metal rim chairs with the plastic fiber mesh in the middle. I see pictures of wood chairs on the balconies.

Someone remarked yesterday due to the fire on that Princess ship the deck chairs were being replaced. Is it the metal ones or the wood ones being replaced?

Those wood ones just dont look very comfortable to sit in.

I've never seen real wood chairs on a cruise. I've seen some that are plastic molded to look like wood....

Oh maybe its the "wood" ones then. In the pictures they looked like wood and when that person made the comment about the plastic chairs i thought they meant the metal/plastic ones we had on the Pride.

This is a picture of our chairs on the Pride.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2004276570103174867whCaOG

Oh maybe its the "wood" ones then. In the pictures they looked like wood and when that person made the comment about the plastic chairs i thought they meant the metal/plastic ones we had on the Pride.

This is a picture of our chairs on the Pride.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2004276570103174867whCaOG

Those are the new chairs.. which are much more comfy then the plastic fake wood looking ones they are replacing;)

We just returned from the Pride two weeks ago and our balcony had the metal rim chairs with the plastic fiber mesh in the middle. I see pictures of wood chairs on the balconies.

Someone remarked yesterday due to the fire on that Princess ship the deck chairs were being replaced. Is it the metal ones or the wood ones being replaced?

Those wood ones just dont look very comfortable to sit in.

The ones that are on the Pride are the new ones (the blue mesh ones)....they were just replaced right before we cruised in October.

Great! Those chairs were nice and were comfy to sit out and enjoy a glass wine and watch the world go by.

Anyone know if/and or when the Legend gets the new chairs?

The Legend does have the new chairs.. well most cabins do.. they are in the process of replacing them.. as I read from a recent review:) I can let you know in October:D

The Legend does have the new chairs.. well most cabins do.. they are in the process of replacing them.. as I read from a recent review:) I can let you know in October:D

Great,

Stop by cabin 4166 and if you see old plastic wood chairs please throw them overboard and alert the cabin steward that the previous passeneger stole the chairs. :D

Thanks!

Archived