Advice on Tipping

$5 per person for the crew and a little more if they serve rum drinks for the bartender.

seems a little cheap to me. For a three hour trip i usually give $10 to $20/person based upon how much i enjoyed the trip and how attentive the crew was.

but I'm on a fixed income being retired. I'm glad you can make up the difference for me. Most of the people I see on these day trips tip nothing.

I apologize I should not have said you were cheap and I agree that most folks give nothing. Having worked as a waiter when I was in college I never understand those folks who do not tip at all. Because of that college experience I err on the high side when I tip. BTW I am also retired...

Well as a person that relies on tips just go with the 20% rule and everyone will be happy but for full day tours I would tip $20 and 1/2 day tours 7-10

Remember we have to deal with many stupid tourists questions repeated every single day my favorite is "How do the pilots know where to land the planes?" Huh?? Because the island is always floating around. I really wish I was kidding

So after dealing with that kind of stuff and paying $7 for a gallon of milk we deserve and more importantly we NEED that tip

Archived