Another Montserrat?

DH and I will be staying in Barcelona a few days post T/A cruise in April.

We have decided to utilize the HOHO bus for Barcelona but we would also like to visit Montserrat.

A tour company named Rabbies tours has a wonderful itinrary not only for Montserrat but also Cavas trail tour in a day (9am-7pm).

Has anyone used this tour company? Any comments would be appreciated.

TIA-

Claire

We took this tour in September and highly recommend it. It is in a van rather than aa bus so you will be in a group of ~12. It has ample free time at Montserrat to explore on your own.

Another option. We just caught the train up to Montserrat and then took the cable car up. It was easy and cheap. The only hard part for us since we don't speak spanish was figuring out how to get to the train station from the subway station. It took us about 10 minutes, but in fact they are directly across the street from each other and are connected underground. I think we just took a wrong turn the first time.

we diy'd to/from/in montserrat. neither of us spoke more spanish than "hello," "how are you?," "i don't speak spanish," "do you speak english?," and "thanks." we loved it. :) be sure to take the time to ride at least one of the funiculars to a peak while you're at the monestary!

Archived