Statendam - 23 April Kobe to Vancouver

meier

We have been disappointed to discover that Holland America are not running the all terrain vehicle trip to the Avacha volcano from Petropavlovsk, Kamchatka (which features in the trips brochure)on this occasion. Would anyone like to join up with us to book this trip independently?

I think you would receive more replies if you posted this on the roll call board which you can find on the page after the cover page on this forum. Choose Holland America Roll Call, choose your ship and when that page comes up look for the date of your cruise. Many roll call posters unfortunately do not come to the main boards.

Good lick with your search.

GN

This posting is possibly not what you want but if I had seen yours earlier, my wife and I may have been up for this to share costs (nothing to do with nationality!). We have booked another excursion simply to avoid having to obtain visas. I understand that cruise passengers taking a shore excusion in Russia are excluded from having to obtain visas. Our travel agent and friends who travelled on a Baltic cruise confirmed this. You may have recently heard to the contrary?

Having said that, what are your indicative costs for your planned excursion and do you have any further details about the land arrangements? Subject to what the boss thinks, I am prepared to review our booking although I think it may be subject to cancellation charges unless I get in there fast enough.

This is the only port we've booked an excursion because we prefer doing our own thing or making alternative arrangements. Do you have any plans for the other ports of call?

Regards Shyah

Archived