Phone calls from home

Hi, I tried searching this topic but didn't have any luck...Does anyone know how much it costs when someone from home calls your cabin? Is it the same ridiculous price per minute no matter what? We're looking for the best way to keep in touch while we are away as our son will be at home. We will also have our cell phones, is that a better way to go?

Thanks in advance...

We have cinglular (At&t) they said that on the Pearl we can call or recieve calls for $2.49 per minute. Check with your cell phone provider to see if coverage is available in the ports of call or ship you'll be on. I know in the past shore to ship calls and vice versa were $9.95 a minute. Hope this helped somewhat

Hi, I tried searching this topic but didn't have any luck...Does anyone know how much it costs when someone from home calls your cabin? Is it the same ridiculous price per minute no matter what? We're looking for the best way to keep in touch while we are away as our son will be at home. We will also have our cell phones, is that a better way to go?

Thanks in advance...

I called home on the room's regular phone twice while on our recent Trans-Atlantic, and the two calls were no longer than 3 minutes each, and totaled a little more than $19.00 per call.

Seriously outrageous.

Archived