Quick balcony question on the Island

I Teach

Does anyone know if all the balconies on the Island's Caribe deck have the ablility to open to the cabin next door, with the exception of course of the bump outs corner next to the others? We are group of four couples that want to be able to go between the cabins and visit each other balconies. We are looking at rooms C520 through 526.

Thanks!!

Yes. As I remember it, while on the Island earlier this month that all the Caribe Cabin balconies in my vicinity (C-605) opened to each other. On the deck below (Dolphin) it was every other cabin. On the deck above it appeared to be every cabin. Of interest to you maybe is that the Caribe balconies are the largest of the three.

Does anyone know if all the balconies on the Island's Caribe deck have the ablility to open to the cabin next door, with the exception of course of the bump outs corner next to the others? We are group of four couples that want to be able to go between the cabins and visit each other balconies. We are looking at rooms C520 through 526.

Thanks!!

Yes they do... on both side with a few exceptions. BTW, We always book the pop-out balconies and if we can get them, the forward or aft of the pop-out balconies. We think the Caribe is the best cabin deck on the Island/Coral.

Archived