Difference between Concierge Lounge and Diamond Lounge?

I just read that on the Freedom class there is a Concierge Lounge and a separate Diamond Lounge. The concierge lounge is only for suite passengers. The Diamond Lounge is specifically for Diamond and Diamond Plus C&A members.

Is this true, if so, what is the difference between the two?

The Diamond Lounges are up on deck 14 with BIG windows all around. The perks are all the same just different locations. The added perk on Liberty is that is has an OUTSIDE seating area which we think is very cool and can't wait to try it next wk.

On Deck 14 of the Freedom class ships there is an open deck area aft of the Diamond Lounge (starboard) and the Seven Hearts (port). It can be accessed by the Seven Hearts card room or by the stairs that come up from Deck 13 and the rock climing wall.

On the Freedom, there is a double glass sliding door in the aft window wall of the Diamond Lounge that is to be used only as an emergency exit, and this door/wall is blacked out; you can't see in or out. Outside of this door are tables and chairs. There was never anyone there whenever I would wander by (coming from somewhere other than the D Lounge. The view is not great from this seating area.

I imagine that if they use that part of the outside deck of the Liberty as part of the Diamond Lounge, whey must have separated this area from the rest of the general passengers. Often this sort of thing is up to the Hotel Director.

Bon Voyage~~

Leslie

PS On our B2B on the Freedom there were well over 100 diamond/+ one week and 32 the next week. You never know what the "crowds" will be like.

Being a bit cynical, my experience has been that the CL has been more civil than the DL! :rolleyes:

"a bit"? ;) :eek: :)

But the CL is dark and interior; the DL is 1/2 window walls and the natural light makes a HUGE difference.

"a bit"? ;) :eek: :)

But the CL is dark and interior; the DL is 1/2 window walls and the natural light makes a HUGE difference.

I think I'm the only one, but I prefer the CL to the DL...

Archived