R748-Need info fast!

albertiger

This is one of the 4 stern cabins on Riviera deck, Caribbean Princess, with 2 portholes. Cat. C.

Can anyone give me any info as to size, layout, can you look out the portholes? (height)

Any pictures?

Or would i be better off in a cat. F on Emerald deck? (E228-patially obstructed)

Thanks!

If I was in your situation, I would go with the Cat C (R748). It is right near the Adult Pool. It's only 1 deck down from a bar and from morning coffee.

I would like to have a good oceanview rather than look at lifeboats!.....Karen

Not sure how great the view will be out the portholes. But I did like this location on Sapphire, with the pool right there, and the Horizon court just outside and up one deck.

I don't have any photos to show but that riviera deck cabin sounds better. Right at the end of the hall is a door leading outside to the adult pool and easy access to pool bar & cafe caribe. I just booked similar cabins on my upcoming Ruby cruise for that reason.

I would think a stern view would be nice but of course you stand a better chance of seeing more of the ports when docked if you have a cabin on the side, usually port. Since more time will be spent out at sea your view from any porthole will be water & more water....maybe a passing ship or dolphin.

Enjoy your cruise the CB is a great ship.

Archived