Should I bring an umbrella??

Do you need to go outside to go from your cabin to the dining room or other parts of the ship?

I've read all the posts that say the rain is usually short and then moves out. But, I wasn't sure if you need an umbrella other than at the ports.:confused:

Do you need to go outside to go from your cabin to the dining room or other parts of the ship?

I've read all the posts that say the rain is usually short and then moves out. But, I wasn't sure if you need an umbrella other than at the ports.:confused:

No. You will be inside.

The folks who already replied gave you the right answer. You can always get from the front to the back of the ship and anywhere in between by staying inside. Sometimes you may have to take a stairway or two if a particular deck (floor) is not a "straight shot" from front to back i.e., dining room in the middle , etc. However, for ports, bring a plastic poncho. Much more practical than an umbrella which is really hard to use in a crowd of people. The poncho will cover you and your backback or whatever you might be carrying, like souveniers. Have a great time.

Archived