Cloudy weather???

calidude80

When we pulled out of Long Beach on the Pride in January it was cloudy and sprinkling. That didn't change the atmosphere at all....everyone was still in a great mood and enjoying their DOTDs! It cleared up once we got out a little bit. Hopefully yours will too. If not though, don't worry. You'll still have a great time!

I'm cruising in a week and it looks like it's going to be cloudy :( Obviously it would be better if it were to be nice and sunny. Any recommendations on how to make the most of it with gloomy weather?

Yes, don't trust the weather forcasts, anything can happen in another week. And on the Paradise, cloudy doesn't necessarily mean cold, so you can still be outside, not sure what the issue is with cloudy weather? Except maybe it won't be too hot.

Once you're on your way, the weather can change by the minute. I've seen the deck soaked at 8:00 AM and the sun was shining half an hour later. We were on a little boat on the way to one of those stingray tours and it rained on us on the way to the sand bar. By time we arrived there, it was sunny again. I wouldn't worry about the weather, and enjoy the fact you're on vacation!;)

I'm cruising in a week and it looks like it's going to be cloudy :( Obviously it would be better if it were to be nice and sunny. Any recommendations on how to make the most of it with gloomy weather?

HA! I love it. Let me get this straight: you're going on a cruise for seven days and you're concerned about clouds.

Yes, please cancel your cruise and forward me your deposit. I'm certain we can find another week that is more weather friendly. I'm so sorry that this has been such a difficult time for you to set sail. Best of luck, next year.

The date of your sailing from Long Beach, it looks like it will be sunnny and in the 70s. Avalon (Catalina Island), which is only 22 miles out from LA, should be nice. The good news is that there does not look to be any rain in the forecast!

Enjoy your cruise. I don't think a few clouds will bother you in the end. :)

HA! I love it. Let me get this straight: you're going on a cruise for seven days and you're concerned about clouds.

Yes, please cancel your cruise and forward me your deposit. I'm certain we can find another week that is more weather friendly. I'm so sorry that this has been such a difficult time for you to set sail. Best of luck, next year.

Apparently you are as stupid as you look...:rolleyes:

Archived