Shareholder credit - another question

Caris

I was wondering if anyone has used it on a 1 day repositioning cruise. When looking it up it say 0-7 days 7-14 etc. so it looks like you could. Does anyone know for sure?

I am doing a 1 day repositioning cruise next month and was wondering if I should bother trying to get the shareholder credit on it?

Thanks for any responses!

I was wondering if anyone has used it on a 1 day repositioning cruise. When looking it up it say 0-7 days 7-14 etc. so it looks like you could. Does anyone know for sure?

I am doing a 1 day repositioning cruise next month and was wondering if I should bother trying to get the shareholder credit on it?

Per CCL Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 6 days or less US $ 50

You can send an email to Liza and ask her if you don't want to just fax the information. lmcdaniel@princesscruises.com

You can. I did it on a one day last September, followed by a two day.

Thanks so much for the answers. That's pretty nice you can get it on the 1 day cruise! I will submit the information and see how it goes.

Thanks for taking the time to answer!

• 1 month later...

Just wondering - can you use the shareholder OBC in conjunction with any other OBC? I know that Princess is fussy about those OBCs. They usually only let you have (1) per cabin.

Any information would be helpful. I'm thinking of purchasing some stock.

Thank you,

Deanna

Yes! As of February this year you can combine the shareholders credit with other credits. There are some fares that are so low they are not eligible for the shareholders credit but the only way to find out is submit a request.

I sent a snail-mail letter to CCL with the requested information (booking ID, proof of shares, etc) in March and haven't heard anything back. How long does it usually take to process the Shareholder's Benefit and how do they notify you that the credit has been applied?

I just had a thought--maybe they don't apply the credit until the cruise is paid in full? Perhaps that's why I haven't heard back.

Any info. would be helpful! Thanks.

Kathi

I sent a snail-mail letter to CCL with the requested information (booking ID, proof of shares, etc) in March and haven't heard anything back. How long does it usually take to process the Shareholder's Benefit and how do they notify you that the credit has been applied?

I just had a thought--maybe they don't apply the credit until the cruise is paid in full? Perhaps that's why I haven't heard back.

Any info. would be helpful! Thanks.

Kathi

Correct. AFAIK, the credit is applied AFTER final payment.

You actually might be better off to send the required documentation a month to 3 weeks before sail, via either fax or email - you risk less to have your paperwork lost in the shuffle waiting for your final payment.

Kathi,

That's far too long to not have heard something.

Get in touch with:

Liza B. McDaniel

Yield Management

Direct 661 753 0305

Fax 661 753 0180

lmcdaniel@princesscruises.com

She usually responds within 24 hours.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Archived