Recommendations for seeing Puerto Vallarta mountians?

Tinwoman

i suggest you take a tour to San Sebastian, a beautiful mountain village.

Once one of the most important mining towns, San Sebastian is now a quiet mountain

Village (4800 ft) at just one and a half hour from Puerto Vallarta. Nominated as a World

Heritage site of the UNESCO, San Sebastian is truly an unspoiled place to visit.

i suggest you take a tour to San Sebastian, a beautiful mountain village.

Once one of the most important mining towns, San Sebastian is now a quiet mountain

Village (4800 ft) at just one and a half hour from Puerto Vallarta. Nominated as a World

Heritage site of the UNESCO, San Sebastian is truly an unspoiled place to visit.

Can you give me suggestions on how to get there. We are two women traveling. Are the any tour guides you can recommend?

Thanks for your input it sounds just like something we want to do!

Shirley, I would check out the best tour operator I can think of in Puerto Vallarta. Superior Tours offer a great trip to San Sebastian at a very reasonable price. We did this tour last year and loved it. Superior operates a nice van and the people know a lot about the history and scenic spots you might want to see.

I cannot show you their website here but you can Google it by entering Superior Tours in Puerto Vallarta. I think they also mention the San Sebastian trip with some details and recommendation by others who have done that trip with them.

Shirley, I would check out the best tour operator I can think of in Puerto Vallarta. Superior Tours offer a great trip to San Sebastian at a very reasonable price. We did this tour last year and loved it. Superior operates a nice van and the people know a lot about the history and scenic spots you might want to see.

I cannot show you their website here but you can Google it by entering Superior Tours in Puerto Vallarta. I think they also mention the San Sebastian trip with some details and recommendation by others who have done that trip with them.

When I query Superior Tours, I get a message "Bad Request No Known Name"

Try to go to www dot superiortoursvallarta dot com

But instead of "dot" use a period in the address above. (no spaces either)

Good luck, Shirley, and have a wonderful time. I am sure you will enjoy the tours that Superior has to offer. We sure did.

Archived