Balcony Guarantee question

ellenmb

When I go onto the Carnival site to book a guarantee balcony cabin, it gives me a choice of cabins...I dont get this as I thought you didn't know what your cabin is until later with a guarantee??

I think you have to choose the G = guarantee, or you can choose a cabin, either one. Just make sure you choose the guarantee if that is what you want.[/quote

Unfortunately, that is what I did (chose the 8A G and it continues to next page where you have to pick your cabin)..don't get this

I think you have to choose the G = guarantee, or you can choose a cabin, either one. Just make sure you choose the guarantee if that is what you want.[/quote

Unfortunately, that is what I did (chose the 8A G and it continues to next page where you have to pick your cabin)..don't get this

What you are choosing isn't a guarenteed cabin. They are saying they guarentee you a 8 A cabin is still availble. If you want a guarentee (and they are still available as they aren't always) you have to choose the one that just says Guarentee Balcony. This is not always available. It's normally the last option available in each section if they are still offering it.

What you are choosing isn't a guarenteed cabin. They are saying they guarentee you a 8 A cabin is still availble. If you want a guarentee (and they are still available as they aren't always) you have to choose the one that just says Guarentee Balcony. This is not always available. It's normally the last option available in each section if they are still offering it.

Right, it says G at the bottom choice for guarantee. Maybe Im not explaining it right. If you are checking you want a guarantee, then it will not continue to ask you to pick a cabin.

Call Carnival to book it if you are still confused to make sure its done as a guarantee if its offered.

Right, it says G at the bottom choice for guarantee. Maybe Im not explaining it right. If you are checking you want a guarantee, then it will not continue to ask you to pick a cabin.

Call Carnival to book it if you are still confused to make sure its done as a guarantee if its offered.

Thank you all..got it; they do not offer it on the trip I was trying to book...I thought they offered on all trips..apparently not..thank you much!

Hello Ellen,

I think it's possible you are still missing the "Stateroom to be assigned" line. If there is a G next to the 8A then there should be the "Stateroom to be assigned" line at the bottom of the list of 8A cabin choices.

The cabin numbers are on the teal colored lines, and the "Stateroom to be assigned" line is in the pink area below those lines.

Otherwise , do what euenvyme454 suggested and call. It would be a shame not to get the booking the way you want it, if it's possible.

Archived