Darn those Carnival TV ads!!!!!

ladycaveat

I was just sitting here at my computer this evening replying to my son's email about his visit home in August . . . TV was on but I really was not even paying attention . . . some law and order show. All of a sudden . . . an ad came on about Carnival cruises and . . . now don't laugh . . . but my eyes filled with tears and a big smile came on my face. I can't explain it . . . it was just some silly emotion that came over me. Why do those darn TV ads for Carnival make me smile and tear up at the same time?

Whatever . . . in about two weeks . . . I'll be on the Valor and hopefully . . . no more tears!!!!!!!

About a zillion days away for us- unless of course I can talk my better-half into a quickie :eek: (i mean that to be a short notice cruise booking :D )

know what you mean about those Cruise commercials- seems that all make me teary too.

Hope you all have a wonderful cruise - and safe travelling.

Roger K

My daughter has been noticing those also.

It is so ironic. Everytime we try not to talk about our cruise, because it is so far away, something happens to "ruin" that. For example, these are the things that are happening:

Carnival called us regarding our reservation

The Travel Agent Calls for something

Carnvial Commercial comes on

Cruise show comes on TV

Other cruise commerical comes on

We find pictures of a past cruise

and on and on and on...

Oh the life!

Oh, I'll see one of those commercials, jump out of my chair and scream LOOK LOOK. Everyone including the dog come running and I am pointing at a Carnival ship on the tv...my family all have roll eyes down to a science ;) :D

RCI, Celebrity and Carnival all have the commercials. Haven't seen a commercial for Princess :confused: Doesn't matter which one, as long as I see a ship my heart goes pitter patter. Some day the Halloween slasher is going to be standing in my living room and I am going to do the LOOK LOOK scream and noone will come because they'll think I'm just seeing another ship sailing out of my tv screen! :eek:

Oh, I'll see one of those commercials, jump out of my chair and scream LOOK LOOK. Everyone including the dog come running and I am pointing at a Carnival ship on the tv...my family all have roll eyes down to a science ;) :D

Minus the chair jump, I do pretty much the same thing :o. Mrs. S2M perfected that same eye roll long ago. :p

Archived