Ecstasy Cabin Question

rjburd

Has anyone had cabin V1, or any Cat 11, on the Ecstasy?

Russ and I are in that one for our 10th anniversary cruise. We're treating ourselves to a balcony.

Anything you can tell me, or any pictures, would be most appreciated.

We sailed on the Ecstasy in February 2007. We were booked on the Riviera deck, and found when we arrived, we had been upgrated to the Verandah deck, V28, a balcony suite. Ours was one with an obstructed view, but we didn't care! It was just the 3 of us girls, cruising together, to celebrate turning 50. So they had the king size bed separated into two twins, and the couch in the sitting area, made into the third bed. It has a fridge, and your own private balcony. You'll Love it. Very nice. The only thing is, they are at the very front of the ship, so you're likely to notice movement more so than a cabin in the middle of the ship. Enjoy!

We just returned from the Ecstasy. We had a GREAT Time :) We had a Penthouse Suite on the Ecstasy... But We sailed on the Elation in April 2005 which is a Sister Ship to the Ecstasy. We were in Cabin V27 on the Elation. The Balcony's are small....... But are nice. What I remember from the Ecstasy is and to echo 'pearose' is that they are at the front of the ship, deck 11, and passengers standing on the observation deck can see you sitting there on your balcony. Not much privacy. But the rooms are nice.

Happy Sailing ;)

We stayed in U83 on Ecstasy last May. We were upgraded so I am not sure if it was a cat 11 or 12. Some CC friends were in a cat 12 and theirs didn't look any different than ours. It was awesome. The bathroom has a jacuzzi tub/shower and there is a walk in closet w/full length mirror. I posted a few pictures.

P1030150.jpg.d31c1ea334f587e947a875f2bcbe40f2.jpg

P1030151.jpg.a9490bfb37108f3da397f0b69284449c.jpg

P1030153.jpg.1e3d25fcca03d90cde984bbd4b60988a.jpg

P1030155.jpg.fac91c08fae9a3c552f67768d5a13d69.jpg

Archived