I found it! Johnny Rockets's Menu at Sea

For months I have been telling people to E-Mail Johnny Rocket and ask for their Menu-at-Sea because I thought I deleted mine. While deleting old E-Mail messages I came across it.

Here it is folks!

[attach]76263[/attach]

For months I have been telling people to E-Mail Johnny Rocket and ask for their Menu-at-Sea because I thought I deleted mine. While deleting old E-Mail messages I came across it.

Here it is folks!

[attach]76263[/attach]

Thanks!! I got the hungrys just reading it!

Here it is folks!

[attach]76263[/attach]

Thank a lot, now I'm starving!!

I believe that what you posted is a room service menu for Johnny Rockets and if my memory serves me correctly Johnny Rockets room service is only available to suite guest. If this is not correct please let me know.

Good observation on your part!!

Thanks for posting this.

This does appear to be a room service menu. I wonder why the $3.95 surcharge is applied to room service orders?

Because it is not just regular room service food.......its coming from JRs which charges a fee.....

I think I just gained 3 pounds just looking at that menu! :D

Thanks for posting, I'm going on Radiance next month and will try it at least once!

Sorry to say, Radiance does not have Johnny Rockets...happy to say you will love the Seaview cafe...somewhere on the threads is a menu...

Good observation on your part!!

Because it is not just regular room service food.......its coming from JRs which charges a fee.....

I guess I was under the assumption that the surcharge was for taking up seating space in the restaurant and being involved in the "atmosphere."

I believe that what you posted is a room service menu for Johnny Rockets and if my memory serves me correctly Johnny Rockets room service is only available to suite guest. If this is not correct please let me know.

I sent an E-Mail to Johnny Rockets before my cruise telling them that we were a party of about 6 and was planning on celebrating my sister's birthday there and asked if they could send me a copy of their menu. That was the attachment they sent me.

But anyone can order to go and take it back to your room if that is what you want.

Archived