Which one for best horseback riding

cookiersmom

For Mazatlan, DD (20yrs) and myself want to go horseback riding and then relax on the beach at Stone Island

'

I am looking at both King Davids (w/ Miguel) and Mazatlan Tours (w/ Johann & Sandra).

Does anyone have experience or knowledge of both, and do you have suggestions?

thanks

We went horseback riding in Mazatlan on our last cruise. I am not familiar with either King Davids (w/ Miguel) and Mazatlan Tours (w/ Johann & Sandra) We booked with Randi's Happy Horses (http://www.randishappyhorses.com) and were very satisfied. I would recommend her. It was nice since we did not just follow a guide on the beach. We basically got to the beach and were allowed to ride the horses as we saw fit (and the horse would cooperate) After the ride was done, we had lunch at Victors on the beach and had time to hang out on the beach on Stone Island. Cost was $45 a person, plus lunch. Good times and a great price.

Thanks to all who recommended Randi's. From the description, I somehow thought it was better for families with smaller children.

The other two I mentioned say their ride is 1 hr 45 or 2 hrs on the horses. Is this the same for Randi's?

thanks again!!

Randi's get my vote as well. Great day. Wonderful warm people. Try the garlic shrimp at Victors. Make sure you take cash to pay her. We made that mistake. If you want more time on Stone Island let her know. She can help you figure out how to get back to boat if the group is leaving to early for you.

THIS IS HOW IT WAS FOR US ON STONE ISLAND VIDEO...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y-YDTBBtC8&FMT=18

For Mazatlan, DD (20yrs) and myself want to go horseback riding and then relax on the beach at Stone Island

'

I am looking at both King Davids (w/ Miguel) and Mazatlan Tours (w/ Johann & Sandra).

Does anyone have experience or knowledge of both, and do you have suggestions?

thanks

Another vote for Randi's. :)

We were just in Mazatlan last Thurs. (4/17) and booked with Randi. It was truly the highlight of our cruise. My hubby, who has not been on a horse in 20 years, had a very sensible and quiet mount that took great care of him, yet was not a "deadhead". I am a horse owner and ride daily, and was happy with the horse I got, too. A bit "hotter", but once he realized he had a rider that had a clue, he was VERY responsive and fun to ride.

The food at Victor's was outstanding. We got THREE entree's...lol! Peel and eat shrimp, garlic shrimp and coconut shrimp. Absolutely delicious! :p And, yes, we cleaned up our plates, much to the amazement of our waiter...tee-hee!

I washed mine down with 3 Pacifico's and the total bill was $39!!!!

Amazing meal and ride, highly recommend it.

:D

We had a fantastic time with Randi on April 16th. Riding on the beach was wonderful and a real change of pace from the typical horseback ride.

Also, food was great at Victor's, and Randi had no problem with us spending extra time on the beach and going back with the next group!!

Archived