I know this has been done before but I am looking for templates for welcome letters. I am clueless on what to write. Any help would be great.:D

Hey guys, just finishing up my welcome letters. It is two sided (both pictures attached), and then they are trifold.

425523286_Side1ofWelcomeLetter_SampleVersion.jpg.4af70177ccefaa5a262cad6beba3e991.jpg

1575328403_Side2ofWelcomeLetter_SampleVersion.jpg.846fa2e39f47fad06972e3c32a10027b.jpg

I LOVE your welcome letter! How did you make it????

Hello. Someone from Cruise Critic was kind enough to send me their template and I kinda modified it to my own needs. It is created in Publisher so you have to have the program to use the template I created.

If anyone would like the template please let me know what your email address is and I'll send a template out to everyone this weekend. Thanks.

Mail call! :p

Can I have a copy also? It looks great! :)

Thanks in advance!

Bermuda09, I will need your email address to send you a copy. ;)

I wasn't sure which template you all wanted so I sent one to everyone who provided an email address...sorry in advance if you didn't want my version of the newsletter...=P

I Love both of these welcome letters! You guys did a great job! Do you mind sending the template to my email as well? Thanks!:D

heather.mcconnell@yahoo.com