Does anyone have pictures of updated bedding on AOS?

I found the bedding very smooth and comfortable. We sailed last week 4/6/08.

I usually bring my own pillow from home in a space bag that rolls and squishes air out. But on last night when I packed it up "before midnight" I found room pillows very comfortable. I being pillow just in case of feathers I am allergic to, and on way back didn't even squish it to pad items in suitcase.

I usually bring my own pillow from home in a space bag that rolls and squishes air out. But on last night when I packed it up "before midnight" I found room pillows very comfortable. I being pillow just in case of feathers I am allergic to, and on way back didn't even squish it to pad items in suitcase.

Hi Buffetfan,

We are traveling on AOS end of May, was also wondering what nights are the formal nights? Thanks again. Read your post of the first day can't wait to hear more.:p

I think the new beds are very comfortable, as well as the bedding.

To post pictures from webshots, just click on the picture, then in the lower right of the screen there is a link to post picture in a forum. Just copy the link and paste it into your post. You can also choose the size to post.

I'm also allergic to down/feathers .... so you didn't have any problem with the new bedding and pillows? They are not down/feather??? We sail on the Radiance in Sept.

I'm also allergic to down/feathers .... so you didn't have any problem with the new bedding and pillows? They are not down/feather??? We sail on the Radiance in Sept.

No feathers, they are synthetic.

Archived