Princess Cruises Book Club

derf5585

From what is out so far it debuts on the World Cruise. Maybe they are waiting to see how well it goes over.

I would doubt it will be offered though on shorter cruises, but you never know, all will probably depend on what passenger feedback might be.

Would love to have a book club gathering on a Transatlantic crossing.

The trouble with a mass marketing approach to this sort of programming is that certain kinds of activities will only appeal to a minority of travelers, nonetheless they are worth doing--a book club, a chess match, a moderated discussion of an ethical or philosophical issue, etc..

Arsinoe

Did you have to read the book to join. I was once kicked out of one because I did not read the book.

Gee.....Ya think??

:D :p :D

You crack me up derf!:)

Seriously, though, I think a book club would be a fun thing to do on a sea day.......especially if those who participate in the discussion actually read the book. If you don't want to read the book, you could just listen. I think that would be a good way to learn more about a book you are thinking of reading.

So what does Wikipedia say about the duties and responsibilities of book club members??:p

Archived