Grills Seafood Deck/Tiki Bar Port Canaveral

TakeMeAway1001

I was wondering if anyone has eaten at this restaurant and if so what you thought about it??

We are going out of PC in Oct and have family in Sarasota who are driving down to spend the night with us. We were looking for somewhere close to the Radisson to have dinner and would love somewhere with outdoor seating.

Thanks~

I was wondering if anyone has eaten at this restaurant and if so what you thought about it??

We are going out of PC in Oct and have family in Sarasota who are driving down to spend the night with us. We were looking for somewhere close to the Radisson to have dinner and would love somewhere with outdoor seating.

Thanks~

First Kristen, tell your hubby thanks for keeping us safe and thank you for making the sacrifice as his wife.

Now Grill's has excellent food and scenery - they do not take reservations, but if you call about 1/2 hour before going there, they will put you on the guest list. It's well worth the wait - ask Preston and my hubby Norm.

[http://www.visitgrills.com/

Always

Shirley

Shirley~ Thank you for your message, I will pass the "thanks" on to DH :)

Thanks also for the info on the restaurant, I was glad to hear it's a nice place. I just called my family to let them know we have a place to go out to eat and they are thrilled :)

Shirley~ Thank you for your message, I will pass the "thanks" on to DH :)

Thanks also for the info on the restaurant, I was glad to hear it's a nice place. I just called my family to let them know we have a place to go out to eat and they are thrilled :)

I 2nd Shirley on both counts. I also like Rustys and Fish Lips all in the port.

Preston

be careful of the birds. Many of the tables look very nice under the trees and all.....until the aerial bombardment from the gulls gets into full swing. :p

We're very reluctant to sit outside @ Grills anymore after a particularly bad afternoon experience.

be careful of the birds. Many of the tables look very nice under the trees and all.....until the aerial bombardment from the gulls gets into full swing. :p

We're very reluctant to sit outside @ Grills anymore after a particularly bad afternoon experience.

From my understanding now is that guest are asked NOT to feed the sea gulls any longer for it has present a problem.

as always

Shirley

We ate there last July. You are right on the water (there was a t-storm passing through at the time, so ate indoors). You can walk out the doors in the back & go right on the dock.

The fishing boats come in there also, so you get to see them clean some pretty big fish (off to the side). The fish we saw was about 2 feet long, no idea what it was.

The cruise ships pass right by you (if they are leaving while you are there). You could throw a stone at the hull. They go really slow, basically no wake allowed.

It's nice, the food is EXCELLENT! And definately get the t-shirts!!

YUM! We love going to Grills, especially when we sail Mariner and arrive in PC a day early. We go early and watch the cruise ships with Saturday departures leave. It sets the tone for our departure the next day! The food is great!!! And, we have always been able to log onto their internet site and print a coupon for a discount on dinner.

YUM! We love going to Grills, especially when we sail Mariner and arrive in PC a day early. We go early and watch the cruise ships with Saturday departures leave. It sets the tone for our departure the next day! The food is great!!! And, we have always been able to log onto their internet site and print a coupon for a discount on dinner.

They do not offer that coupon any longer on their internet site, but if you show your server your hotel key, they will give you a discount. Norm and I really enjoy Grille's - a new restaurant is being built that is going to give everyone at the port a run for their money - its called Milligan's Seafood and Grille. It should be ready by sometime this summer and its seems it going to have everything the others have combined and sitting on the point, you can see the ships actually leave the port, past by Milliagan's, have upstairs and downstairs seating, sit outside or inside, music and also watch the large fishing boats come in and a few added features.

I am anxious to see how good the food is going to be - will keep all posted

As always

Shirley

We went to Grills in February, and have already decided that's where we're going in 2010-that's how good it was. Very cool to watch the Saturday night ships sail by so close you can practically touch them, and the food was excellent and very reasonably priced.

Uh oh, Milligans sounds like it might be a good option too, we might just have to go down to FL two days early so we can experience both restaurants ;)

Sounds like a great idea and you can compare both - that is what Norm and I intend to do.

As always

Shirley

Shirley do you think Milligans will be open for our vivit in August?

I went by there today after a delivery at the port and I would say yes simply because they are really putting much effort into it. The colors look very Key Westy or Bahamian colors and as I said it sits right at the point of Port Canaveral and you can actually see all the ships in port and as they leave the port. Little tibbit - a long time ago there was another seafood restaurant there owned by the folks that own Rusty's and it was such a neat place to go to and the food was excellent - we didn't have the activity that there is now at the port back then and it just didn't make it - it has been sitting as an empty lot not completely cleaned down to the ground and each time I walked over to that area, I would think what a shame that such an awesome piece of property just sit there with nothing - anyhow here we are now with a beautiful place going up - Now I do not know anything about the owners, what they intend to sell etc or how good their food will be, but with the charter fishing boats RIGHT THERE, its going to be interesting.

Anyhow will keep you posted as to when it opens and as I find out anything, will post it and then its up to you to decide ""HUMMMMMMMMM how to choose ;-).

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always

Shirley

Archived