Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dennbr9

Jsut Back From Tahitian Princess -any ?

Where was Vincent located? Was this at the Intercontinental Papeete? How much was the dive, and do you have any contact info? Can you book at the resort, and how much was it? I leave on Monday, and I am staying at the IC Papeete. Thanks!

Vincent Lelong's Aquablue is at the ICH in Moorea. TP will tender to a dock in either Cook's or the adjacent Bay - Vincent will pick you up there.

Email to ask about availability and pricing. Our first stop in Moorea found Vincent booked for the day. 3 tours per day: 8:30, 10:30 and 2.

Web site: http://contact.aquablue.free.fr Email: aquablue_pf@hotmail.com

Also, the ICH in Papeete can easily call him for you. Vincent and staff speak perfect English and are very pleasant and professional (as they deal with ICH Moorea guests all day long!).

Did you stop at Rangiora? We are going in the fall and are looking for what is available there, either through Princess or someone else.

Thanks

Hi Dennis..Great review...it left me on a real high. Thanks for sharing with us. By the way, is Damien on BB difficult to catch re bookings and emailing? I'm waiting for a reply and confirmation. We have booked excursions purely on the very good reports posted here...hence Marc, Bruno, Damien and Vincent.I'm sure we will be very happy with them all.

Cheers,

Kinka

Hi Dennis

I have my own snorkel equipment and not looking to take tour. Can you recommend where I can snorkel will be staying at IHC, PPT then hooking up with TP for 27 days (12/19) Thanks

Hi there, have not checked back here in a week or so, working on the next Cruises ya know:-)

Worldtraveller: Rangiora was not on our Itinerary. It has been added in place of Rarotonga which had issues with being able to Tender in- rough seas many times. We made it in though and was a great stop.

Kinka: Sometimes you have to be persistant with Damien. Just in case, here is the email I have for him:

damien@boraboraphotolagoon.com

Etual324: All of our snorkelling was on tours though I hear it was ok at ICH near the watersports beach out toward the over water bungalows. May want to post a general question here on the Pacific Ports site.

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Terrific to see you have the 09 cruises "in the bag"..January is not too far off. I got that booking with Damien, thanks.

New photo looks good too.

Cheers,

Kinka

Thanks Kinka!

Shot was from our last dinner in the Main Dining room on board before getting to Moorea.

Have a Great cruise, wish I was still there. I remember reading some posts that called the Islands "life Changing" and I sort of know the feeling, especially once you are away from Papeete or on one of the other Islands. Can be unbelievably beautiful!

Don't get me started! :-)

Dennis

Sorry, but I didn't catch the island that Mrac's tour is on. Thanks

I was wondering what time you flight from Lax departed and what time you actually arrived in Papeete. Also, what time did your departure flight leave from Papeete and time of arrival in LAX.

Thanks for all the wonderful info.

Just loked at the web site it looks fun. What else did you fit in after the dive with it being ony 2 hours? I want to see as much as I can of the island especially the views of the bays from on the island. Did any walk to the waterfalls or get a taxi there?

I was wondering what time you flight from Lax departed and what time you actually arrived in Papeete. Also, what time did your departure flight leave from Papeete and time of arrival in LAX.

Thanks for all the wonderful info.

I'm not Dennis, but the ATN flight is about eight hours from LAX to Tahiti. We will be departing LAX at 1 p.m. and arrive at Papeete at 6:30 (adjusting for the time difference of two (or three) hours) Our flight departs from Papeete at 11:30 p.m. and arrives back at LAX at 10:40 a.m.

hope that helps a little!

I am signed up for Marc's other tour - more land and then snorkle and picnic. I couldn't decide which would be best. Do you know anyone who did the other one and hear how they liked it? I thought I'd see more of the island that way???

Also - mixed info on using the showers in the spa the last day. Do you know if uou could use them before heading to the airport?

We used showers on the last day because we booked a tour w/ Princess. This was well worth it! Very relaxing and something to do to pass the time!

Marc is a wonderful tour regardless of which one you choose.

Also in Raiatea we booked a tour with Bruno. THe BEST tour we have ever been on! Unbelievable snorkeling!:)

We were on the one with more land than sea. Got to snorkel, though. Was excellent!:)