Am I crazy?? How soon is too soon??

Ok...I just got back from the Conquest...Sailed 4-6....I am already in the midst of booking my next cruise and looking at a second one in Sept 09 with the Conquest Crazies! I had heard that cruising was addictive..but geez! How many of you book this soon or have two bookings going at once? Have I completely lost my mind? Or is this just part of the disease process??

:D

Ok...I just got back from the Conquest...Sailed 4-6....I am already in the midst of booking my next cruise and looking at a second one in Sept 09 with the Conquest Crazies! I had heard that cruising was addictive..but geez! How many of you book this soon or have two bookings going at once? Have I completely lost my mind? Or is this just part of the disease process??

sounds normal to me

we are already looking at 1 or 2 for next year

I don't think your crazy...I just wish I could book another one already. I sailed 4-6 on the Victory and I'd be in the same place if I could!!:D

lets see...

I was on a cruise in December of 2006. Found ourselves, last minute, on another cruise in February of 2007. Took a break until January of this year. Have another one planned for May 25th of this year. Have another one planned for February of next year, and then we have one more planned for June, 09.

So... plan away. :)

I always try to have at least 3 cruises booked so I have something to look forward to when I return from my cruise. We book up to 2 years out, so if I didn't have other cruises booked, I would go nuts. I have 4 booked now and just waiting for Hawaii schedules to come out to book #5.

You are very nermal if you are cruising with us. God help you. And us. LOL.:D :p

I learned after our first 2 cruises that you suffer from the last day/disembarking blues. It's awful. Well, the only way around that is to have another (second) cruise booked when you go on any cruise. Then that last day is not so hard to bear.

My husband doesn't know that yet..........:rolleyes:

How many of you book this soon or have two bookings going at once? Have I completely lost my mind? Or is this just part of the disease process??:D

I'm hoping it's the 'disease' thing. I'm quite guilty. :o

We were actually already planning for our second one before we even completed our first! ;)

I liked the itinerary and we had pretty much decided we would do it. Just wanted to get through the first one and see if Mom would be ok with her sea sickness.

And we wanted to hold off to see if we would get the welcome back email that gives you some money off of your booking...we lucked out and both of us got the email. I used mine to book yet another one! :eek:

One cruise made me an addict....as shown by the 4 I currently have booked!

I don't think you are crazy. We got off the Vision of the Seas early March. We immediately booked our wedding cruise for June. Then 3 weeks later booked a short one for May. I am in the middle of deciding which Rivera cruise for 09. Plus Monday they are announcing the pricing on a Cruise Critic Panama group cruise for Jan 10. I will reserve that ASAP.

So no you are not crazy. You are just addicted like the rest of us.:D

Welcome to the Carzy's cruise...come over and join us!!!!!!!!!

I'm in a bad position.....

Took our first in Feb '06 and I am closing in on my 4th.

my second Miracle (3rd cruise) was booked 4 days after returning from the Miracle (2nd cruise)

recently, I started looking at late summer Legend '09.....we are at the point where it will be harder to take the kids out of school. So we had to try to make something work for the summer months.

We decided to buy our dream 21 ft boat instead and switch the cruise money to days on the lake with the boys.

I can't yet immagine how bad I'm going to have cruise withdrawls:eek:

Archived