Yet Another Edocs Question

FLAlaska

Sorry if Im repeating this question but couldnt find a hit for it by searching. We received today, via mail, luggage tags , welcome aboard booklet and the alaska excursion booklet. We are scheduled for the Pearl on June 8, 2008.

My question is that we have not yet received our edocs. When we sign on to www.ncl.com/edocs, we get, "reservation is not ready to be retrieved" Is it normal to not to have my edocs but have the luggage tags? I know they way you might not get your edocs until up to 30 days before the cruise. Wanted to get some feedback before I contact my TA.

Thanks for any help!

you don't need them at all...BUT they are nice to have.

talk to your TA, sometimes they request the paper ones, sometimes they forget to forward the email. sometimes the email comes direct from NCL. make sure you have checked your spam file. i got my email less then a week after paying final payment.

i am surprised you got your luggage tags that soon, most don't get them until closer to sailing.

have you done the preregistrations on NCL.com?

on the last 2 cruises, the only person who asked to see the actual tickets ...the one lady at baggage check in, seattle and the security guard outside the door of check in at new orleans. no one at NCL has asked for them.

even with that, you can show the other paperwork or ask for a supervisor.

if you do get them, you only need to the page for the "tickets" for them and the "copy of tickets" for you. (since you don't need to print the luggage tags).

more then likely it's a tech thing, but your TA can call and get it straighten out.

We're in the same situation. We got luggage tags last week, but our edocs "are not yet ready to be retrieved." My TA said that's not unusual. Most (if not all) of the edocs should be ready at about 45 days out. That'll be Wednesday for us (and you too; we're leaving the 8th of June on the Dawn).

Keep checking. They'll be there eventually.

you could...even booking direct some don't. but more and more are getting the tags. no, you don't need them..you will have page (on the edocs) that you can print as many as you need OR just get them from the porters at the docks. you will need some tags, just doesn't matter which of the 3.

Hi,...I finally contacted support, and if you have Vista on your computer that is the problem, I had to use my husband'slaptop with XP and had no trouble...just another little problem in this world of the computer...

regards, Kris....

ps we'll be on the May 3 star sail to Alaska

Archived