Immigration

jenn_saxon

In St thomas, we booked the Champagne sail through Island Marketing. We are supposed to meet at 9am (20 min taxi ride there). If the ship arrives at 8am, will we be able to go through immigration and off the ship by 8:30? Do people with excursions go first? Even if it's not through Carnival? I guess we'd just show our receipt?

In St thomas, we booked the Champagne sail through Island Marketing. We are supposed to meet at 9am (20 min taxi ride there). If the ship arrives at 8am, will we be able to go through immigration and off the ship by 8:30? not likely, but possible. Do people with excursions go first?if booked through carnival. Even if it's not through Carnival? no, you wait your turn like the rest of us non exchursion people. I guess we'd just show our receipt?

If you book through a private company, it is possible you will miss the 9 am sail.

St. Thomas starts lining you up at 730 am to go through immigration. i think we were some of the first one's in line because of Handicap status, and we still did not get off the ship till nearly 9 am.

Carnival booked exchursions get off first. Private you get off with the rest of the crowd.

Immigration is slow to start, but it takes them till 830 sometimes to get on the ship and start checking ppts and photos, etc.

Oh dear, I'm starting to get really worried now

I checked and the only ships in port that day are our ship and the Mariner of the Seas-which does arrive until 9am. So the excursion can't leave if no one is there right? haha.

Archived