IS Room on Holiday - Taking a Chance?

minniedaisy

Shopping around for a deal on Holiday. Guaranteed IS room is cheaper of course. What kind of room are we likely to end up with if we go with this? Do you find out the exact room only right b/f you board? :confused: Appreciate any advice related to the Holiday. This will be our first time on Holiday and our kids' first time to cruise.:)

Shopping around for a deal on Holiday. Guaranteed IS room is cheaper of course. What kind of room are we likely to end up with if we go with this? Do you find out the exact room only right b/f you board? :confused: Appreciate any advice related to the Holiday. This will be our first time on Holiday and our kids' first time to cruise.:)

is coming up..I just was upgraded to Main OV from IS R..I book several way in advance..and take my chances.. I travel solo. This is a repeat cabin for me. 2 lowers..I think..I lv May 10th..think I was orig R5..

It is always a crap shoot for a G't..if you get a tik that says TBA..you will find out at Check in, but 48 hrs, or more, b4..you can print off edocs..hope this helps..lucky

We booked our first IS guarantee on the Holiday last February. I couldn't resist the cost. We have been in OV and balcony before. We got our cabin number about a month before departure. I think it was a 4D, the same deck as the pursers desk. We had a queen bed with two bunks and it was fine for me, hubby and kids (10,12). I asked everyone after the cruise what they thought about the IS and nobody seemed to notice any difference. It's kind of nice to look out a window but I can go up on deck and save the extra money for spending.

Archived