Country & Western Bar

deborahjo

Grabbing my popcorn because the bashers will be here soon. :eek:

They do have Doc Holiday's on the Holiday, I think :confused: but not that many country fans. Many here complain when someone sings it during karaoke.

I dont care for the music, but I think it would be great. They have so many bars that are empty.

I would guess they have crunched the numbers and didnt think it would be successful fleetwide or maybe I should say industry wide, since it doesnt sound like any of the newer ships have a C&W bar.

DId not know about Doc Holidays but if there were one on a ship that I cruised on I would be there all night dancing and yes even singing...

When we sailed the Holiday back in 2000 they never had a country band playing in Doc Holidays:rolleyes:

Why has not Carnival or any cruise line for that matter ever put in a country and western bar. There are alot of people out there that love that kind of music. Any thoughts....

We've been on many ships where a great combo of oldies and country are performed along the Promenade. We've heard everything from Alan Jackson to David Allen Coe...(and if that ain't country...). I think it generally depends on the crowd. When we show enthusiasm for the country numbers, more follow.

Archived