Renewing wedding Vows on Jade

kdee69

kdee69 & Jimmys Chippy-

Are you both on NCL Jade from Barcelona to Istanbul? I have been lookinig at posts here for a while and couldn't find another soul who is also on this cruise - so I have to ask to make sure. I was starting to wonder me and my other half would be the only ones on board. Just curious - was hoping to be able to "meet" some folks before getting on the boat in Sept. I would appreciate you letting me know. I also put a post under the Roll Call/Meet on Board if you want to reply there.

HMK8273

kdee69 & Jimmys Chippy-

Are you both on NCL Jade from Barcelona to Istanbul? I have been lookinig at posts here for a while and couldn't find another soul who is also on this cruise - so I have to ask to make sure. I was starting to wonder me and my other half would be the only ones on board. Just curious - was hoping to be able to "meet" some folks before getting on the boat in Sept. I would appreciate you letting me know. I also put a post under the Roll Call/Meet on Board if you want to reply there.

HMK8273

I'm on the 9th August (9/8/08) sailing from Southampton, we do our dates the opposite days around here, just to confuse you!

me too (sorry!)

What did you think of the package then Jimmy's Chippy?

I'm guessing it's going to be way out of my price range, especially because it literally is a renewal of vows ceremony rather than a full blown wedding I'm wanting

me too (sorry!)

What did you think of the package then Jimmy's Chippy?

I'm guessing it's going to be way out of my price range, especially because it literally is a renewal of vows ceremony rather than a full blown wedding I'm wanting

From what I can remember the costs weren't too bad (the e-brochure that NCL send gives the costs and what's included). I'm sure it takes place in the chapel and you get a meal at one of the pay extra restaurants along some champagne and flowers.

Archived