Carnival ships that Don't use your ss card

DqALEX

Thanks chandom!

I only new of the Holiday.

Other than the Sensation, I haven't been on these and thought all Fantasy class ship used the S&S. I just don't remember using a second key on the Sensation. Old age:o

What about the Elation and the Celebration ?????

Celebration is no longer in service with the Carnival brand.

I recall seeing some thing about the Elation using the S&S back in March or February.

I recall seeing some thing about the Elation using the S&S back in March or February.

We sailed Elation in October and used our card for the room key....

Yep Elation is using the S&S for key for sure. I can at least remember back to December:D

Sailed the fantasy over Christmas and had to use the Vingcard to get into my room. Maybe some of the cabins on the Fantasy have changed over, but I can certainly say that M12 used the vingcard. :confused:

Just got off Fantasy and used the S&S card as the cabin key....no cabin number on the S&S card (and we were on the main level)

Went on the Sensation in Feb 08 and had the other card to get in not the s&s card ..... (the cabin was on the S&S card that time)

I am confused, I sailed on the Holiday in January 2005 and I absolutely do not remember having but one card. It also had listed on it my dining assignment. My card was red, white, blue in colors - I don't remember having a second card that opened the door and only remember taking around the one in my pocket.

Not being a smart Alec, but what difference does it make?

If the S&S IS the room key, that's good, only one thing to carry. If its not then its just like home. My credit cards don't unlock the house, I have to use a key. So prehistoric, I knowwww.

Dan

I am glad to here that the Fantasy has the S&S card as the one that also unlocks the door. We are sailing in June and this is our 1st cruise. There is no need in having 2 things to have to keep up with.

Thanks

Archived