Cancelling excursion that is already booked

amw425

My cruise leaves this Sat and I had pre-booked/reserved an excursion online. After reading many of the threads (thanks all) I have decided to do my own excursion. I called the NCL excursion people and they told me that they could not cancel it for me, but that I could cancel on-board the ship up to 2 days before. I just want to double check that this is accurate information...

Thanks

if you had asked earlier, they could have cancelled it for you.

but, yes, you can cancel on the ship..just go to the excrusion desk. i would do that right away...just to be sure you don't miss the deadline.

My cruise leaves this Sat and I had pre-booked/reserved an excursion online. After reading many of the threads (thanks all) I have decided to do my own excursion. I called the NCL excursion people and they told me that they could not cancel it for me, but that I could cancel on-board the ship up to 2 days before. I just want to double check that this is accurate information...

Thanks

Accurate information:)

I would cancel when boarding as it also opens up a spot for others if the excursion is totally booked.

Also, it may be wise to check your on-board account before the last day to be certain that you were not charged.

We've booked excursions on-line, and then cancelled on the ship, with no problems, whatsoever. Just make sure you do it first thing.....as soon as the excursion desk opens up!! Have a great cruise!!! :)

thanks

Your tickets should be in your cabin when u arrive. If so, put a line through and write "cancel" and then put in the excursion box at the excursion counter. That way u can avoid the long line up that will be there 1 st day.

Archived