Any information on Owner's Suites on Dream?

The OS on the Wind was our first cruise. It is identical to the

Dreams OS. At the time I thought it was the greatest room a

ship could have. Now after many suite rooms , I have to say it

would not be a top pick any longer. It is still a very nice room

with a seperate bedroom and walk in closet. A good size balcony

and a nice floor to ceiling window in the living room. It is wonderfully

located on the top deck.

Try to avoid the OS's above the disco. They can be bad for light

sleepers.

HLP

Where it is their first cruise they have nothing to compare it to. We were entertained in an OS on the Dream during our cruise to the Baltics last Fall and I was impressed, I'd never been in OS before. You are going to love it!:)

Taking Mom and Dad on the Dream in a few weeks. Booked us into an O/S. This will be their first cruise, my second. Very excited but not sure what to expect in a Suite. Would love to hear what to expect !:)

Here are a bunch of links for you, I hope they are helpfull......:D

http://www.cruiseweb.com/NCL-DREAM-ACCOMMODATION.HTM

http://community.webshots.com/album/209976929HxdLwp

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/NCL/ncldream.php

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=13578

http://www.cruisesinc.com/travel/cruises/virtual_tours.do?ITINERARY_ID=801|07

Suesan Jean, Thank you for the links ! I will pass them along to Mom and Dad. I have begun counting down the days and took a spin by the ship in drydock yesterday ! Looks like you are headed out on her in the fall. Any suggestions on making sure mom and dad are prepped for their first sail?

Suesan Jean, Thank you for the links ! I will pass them along to Mom and Dad. I have begun counting down the days and took a spin by the ship in drydock yesterday ! Looks like you are headed out on her in the fall. Any suggestions on making sure mom and dad are prepped for their first sail?

Well, let's see, what can I tell you.......???

My DH and I were in an Owners Suite last year on the Norwegian Crown and we will be in an Owners Suite in October on the Dream. So, my words of advice are:

If your Parents want to host a little party, maybe with the new Friends they have made. They can choose ALL THE FOOD off of the Room Service Menu. That way there will be NO EXTRA CHARGE. Just tell the Butler what you would like, for how many people and what time.

If you ask for extra soda, it is free to Owner Suites.

Their Butler will set the table for the party. Your Parents will be able to pick three full bottles of liquor from a list. We don't drink, so we gave them away at a party we had......

Their Butler can bring them EVERY MEAL if they wish. Also, DVD's too.

My FAVORITE THING about the Suites on NCL is the space, although, I think that the Dream Owner Suite will be one of our smallest suites, but still, we will have a balcony, which will be GREAT....!!!

Be up early for the arrival into Saint Georges, it is QUITE A SIGHT with the "Town Crier" blasting off the cannon and his loud "WELCOME TO BERMUDA" shout.......!!!:D

As I think of more things I will post them....!!!:D

Suesan Jean, Thanks for the info ! Mom is super social by nature so she may just decide a party is in order ! :D Would love to hear about any additional suggestions....This site has been a goldmine for me..so many helpful insights and great recommendations. I am daydreaming about sitting out under the stars and just relaxing ! Anyone have any recommendations on dining options on the Dream? Also love to hear more about the suite perks !

I rearrange the furniture so that the couch faces the big window rather than facing the tv. I'm not big on watching tv on a cruise. (I can do that at home.) Nancy

GOOD IDEA.....!!!icon3.gif :)

I think I will do that......!!! :)

I have just found some links to the Saint George's Town Crier.:)

The first link, was how I was introduced to Bermuda, the Town Crier was on the rocks. It REALLY WAS quite cute.....!!!:D :D

The next two are at the docks......

Archived